Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A bright way to live!



Isn't it so nice to have some burst of bright colors in our lives? Sometimes I feel that my children are just like that; they bring colors, lots of colors, into my life and they are a true burst of colors and happiness.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, fusion shiny pink, fusion, sweet taffy dsp, Blendabilities, label something, artisan label punch, heat embossing, blessed easter, su


That's why when I saw the Fusion Shiny Pink challenge I figure I need to go for a bright color indeed. The Label Something stamp set was the perfect choice for the sentiment. I did go with the Blendabilities in this card as I want to have a nice coloring effect and because it is so wonderful to color with them, so how could I resist?

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card, I love the brightly coloured flowers and the background paper. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what wonderful bursting of color you created on this card! So pretty. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.