Monday, September 15, 2014

Relaxing dream



Wow, this was a busy past week around here with lots going on and also a drastic drop in temperature. I did not have much time to play, but today I finally saved aside a bit of time to get my craft fix.

RS 132, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, rs, world of dreams, cas, calypso coral, su

I like to have some calming type of cards at hand. They can cover so much feeling, events, moments, that they are a must.
Today I got the sketch inspiration from the RetroSketch challenge 132. The beautiful World of Dreams stamp set is a favorite and every image has the calming element I so much enjoy!

Tips & Tricks:
  • For the Calipso Coral image, I stamped around the paper never using the entire image. An enclosing arch was a final result.
  • The Early Espresso image was stamped 3 times. Two fo those times were stamped in the same spot, just at different heights. I like it that a lot!
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.