Friday, September 5, 2014

A Fresh Thanks!


 

As soon as the new 2014 Holiday catalog became available to us demonstrators, I could not stop browsing and lengthening my wish list. The Seasonally Scattered stamp set is one of the first on my list, but again I could not make the list fast enough as the next page held something else that I new I wish to have it. Today I showcase to you the Seasonally Scattered stamp set along with the Color Me Autumn DSP.

The Freshly Made Sketch challenge 152 was perfect for the larger stamp image. I thought about using the Labels Collection framelit but voted against as it was going to take too much of the front of the card, and I wand to see more of the DSP. The round edges was easily done using the Envelope Punch Board.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these colors are so gorgeous! I love the combo of the DSP with the cool sentiment stamp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colours you've used - so earthy and so calming. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.