Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thank you for caring.


Recently I had a friend offer me a help that I never thought I would need and she was so gracious about it all. We do not know each other for too long, but we became very close from the moment we met. It is a gift that we receive and sometimes I wonder if I am deserving of such fantastic people in my life.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc 133, thank you, birthday bash dsp, lots of thanks, big shot, chalk talk framelit, banner triple punch, su

While this card is very simple, I made with my heart feeling fully thankful and used the sketch from the Dostamper Stars challenge 133 to create it. The DSP here is from the Birthday Bash and the sentiment is from Lots of Thanks. I realize how much we receive every day in many ways, and how little I feel that I give. I am blessed beyond measure and I am truly thankful for my life. I thank you all for caring and for every single one of my readers, friends, customers, and supports. Thank you.

The inspiration does not stop here. Check out these other fine ladies from the Dostamper stars:

Dawn Olchfeske
Sharon Bennett

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  

Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.