Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blue happy! Simply Wonderful

 12-11

Busy day yesterday with lots of errands to run and a recital of the advanced children form the violin school my children attend. It was a wonderful recital, as usual. However, I did find time to play with my new products.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa 231, confetti celebration dsp, big shot, apothecary accents framelit, chalk talk framelit, simply wonderful sab stamp set, su


Today I went with Pals Paper Arts challenge 231 and decide to keep the card very simple to showcase one stamp for the Simply Wonderful stamp set that you will be able to earn it for free during Sale-A-Bration. I use the Apothecary Accent framelit to cut the sentiment and the background for it too.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, confetti celebration dsp, big shot, apothecary accents framelit, chalk talk framelit, simply wonderful sab stamp set, su

I like to add details to my envelopes, and the Simply Wonderful set had just the perfect little detail for that.  A touch of ribbon and a perfect bow, and the card is put together and ready to be sent out to brighten somebody's day. Remember that you can also get perfect looking bow each and every time. You can book a party - even a virtual one - before December 16th to be held in January, and you will receive a free bow maker as a gift from me. Or you can also place an order of $50.00 before shipping and handling and you shall receive one My Bow Maker for free.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Are you ready for Sale-A-Bration 2015? Well, be ready and make sure you do not miss a thing. Contact me to book your party now. You get all the usual benefit and then some. In addition, you will receive a My Bow Maker for free as a Thank you gift for booking your party.

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Miriam! This is the perfect designer paper to use. I LOVE your decorated envelope! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful design to showcase the colors, Miriam. Thanks for playing at PPA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.