Sunday, December 7, 2014

Now what?


 PPA230 Dec 4 

With all the Online Extravaganza, Weekly Deals, new catalog and Sale-A-Bration pre-order for demonstrators only, I am now in the process of sitting and waiting for all my goodies to arrive. It is a tough wait, but it gives me time to make room for new items and also to love even more all my tool and stamp sets.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, fusion, six-sided sampler stamp set, lots of thanks, su

Since I am waiting patiently for my new tools, toys, stamps, paper, etc, my card today is a simple thank you card that is entered in two challenges: Pals Paper Arts challenge 230 and Fusion Merry Christmas challenge. I have been thinking a lot when I am making cards and try to keep the supply list short. Why? Well, because it is easy to work with lots of supplies, but perhaps creative juices really flow when there is little to work with. Now that you have taken advantage of all the sales, you can unpack your new supplies and get creative with a little or lots of supplies. Whichever way you choose, just have fun!

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

4 comments:

  1. Great Thank You card, Miriam! I love the big banner with the hexagons. The challenges you combined worked great together. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Great card....great way of showing us how to keep things minimal and carry such a great end result! Thanks for playing this week....love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Miriam. I love the way you used the layered hexagons. Beautiful use of the challenge colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Thank you card Miriam! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.