Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I think of you...often


Now that w are over the "heat" wave that hit us in Wisconsin, it is time to get back indoors and enjoy some warmth in the form of love, togetherness, and honestly a break from the holidays.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demonstrator, mm 378, flower pot dsp, moon lake stamp set, big shot, deco labels collections, best year ever accessory pack, thinking of you, su

I think of warm days often. When I get up in the morning and see that it is well below freezing, I just know that this will be a perfect day to spend at my craft room and have the children play around me while I play too. Today's card was inspired on the Mojo Monday challenge 378, but I kept the card to my normal measurements. I want to use the Moon Lake image and decided on the sentiment from the same set. The Bordering Blooms stamp set also added a special touch to make the banner with the two images combined, but in contrasting colors. I like the subtle colors that gave the card a peaceful and calming look; just like a warm day by the shore.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2015 Catalog Transition 

As the end of the year approaches, many of you have been asking questions about the new catalog. So, here is a quick reference to help you.
  • 2014 Holiday Catalog: Ends January 5
  • 2015 Occasions Catalog: Starts January 6 - ends June 2
  • 2015 Sale-a-Bration Brochure: Starts January 6 - ends March 31
If you're an active customer with me, your Occasions Catalog and SAB Brochure should be arriving in your mailbox soon (some have already arrived).  Let me just say..."You won't be disappointed!"
As you browse through the 2015 Occasions Catalog, you'll find that a handful of products from the 2014 Holiday Catalog are being featured (in addition to those found on page 49).  However, most will "disappear".
Here's some of my favorites NOT Carrying Forward from the 2014 Holiday Catalog are:
Be sure to stock up before they are gone, gone, gone!
SHOP: Holiday Catalog

Are you ready for Sale-A-Bration 2015? Well, be ready and make sure you do not miss a thing. Contact me to book your party now. You get all the usual benefit and then some. In addition, you will receive a My Bow Maker for free as a Thank you gift for booking your party.

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

 NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.