Friday, December 12, 2014

Let's party!

Seasons Greetings!

Sale-A-Bration will be here soon and to get a kick off on that big event, how about booking a party for January and earning even more free products? Everybody earns free product during Sale-A-Bration so it is the perfect time to get together with friends and families, to relax, do some craft and have a wonderful time together. If you book your party with me before December 16th, to be held in January, you earn a F-R-E-E My Bow Maker in addition to a gift of your choice from my Grab a gift basket. That does not even include the usual extra Hostess Benefit and Free Sale-A-Bration items! Wow, that's the way to Sale-a-brate! Contact me now to schedule your next party


Check out the Hostess Benefit during the Sale-A-Bration event:


Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.