Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Another round.


Well, I am still working on birthday cards, but I also held a Christmas cards stamp-a-stack over the weekend at my home. I always have so much fun with the ladies and therefore I worked on some Christmas card too.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, birthday card, pretty petals dsp, butterfly basics stamp set, big shot, circle collections framelit, squares collection, su

I am back on the cards making and hope to get few more done this week. Today's card is my interpretation of the Mojo Monday challenge 419 and I thought a colorful card would be fun considering that the colors here are starting to show, but we know what will follow. I used the Pretty Petals paper stack and the sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card and I hope you will come back again. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.