Monday, October 5, 2015

I am not ready.

PPA270


For the holiday season that is. I can hardly believe that there are some holiday decorations out for sale, and we have not yet reached Halloween. That is just wrong.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, birthday card, summer silhouettes, teeny tiny wishes stamp set. big shot, banner triple punch, adorning accents, park lane dsp, holiday ornaments framelits, big shot, su

I will take my time to get to the Holidays and in the meantime I will be working on all sorts of cards, but I need Birthday cards, so you may be seeing lots of ideas for your birthday cards. Today, despite the weather, I pulled the Summer Silhouettes from the shelf and that was enough for the images. I liked the colors from the Pals Paper Arts challenge 270, the Summer Silhouettes was the perfect choice for it. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, which is a must have on your craft room. I made the vase using Holiday Ornament framelit and add a bit touch to top and bottom of the vase, which were cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelit. I used retired Park Lane DSP for the background and for the vase. A touch of Candy Dots and this card is ready.

Ok, your turn to get your supplies out and whip some cards. Enjoy your day and please stop by again. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, I happen to have that stamp set and die set so I will have to make one like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.