Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dostamper Stars 070 - Label Love

February 20, 2014

Greetings,

Here is for another great Thursday at the Dostamper stars, which means is challenge time. This time the sketch is the challenge and I loved it. The minute I saw the sketch I thought wheels, and got spinning around! I used the Betsy's Blossoms wheel to create the pattern of the sketch and use 3 tones of purple. I thought it was elegant for a Mr & Mrs card. Did you like it? Share some love with me!

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

Ingredients:

Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum

Stamp: Label Love, Betsy's Blossoms

Accessories: Stampin' around Handle, Artisan Label, Organza Ribbon 

Get even more idea from other Dostamper Stars:


The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!
 
WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam....Love the card!!! Did you use the wheel as a wheel, or did it convert it to a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, thanks for visiting today. I have my wheels as wheels and not converted. I like spinning my wheels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.