Friday, February 7, 2014

Pals Paper Art 190 & Freshly Made Sketch 122 - Peaceful Petals

February 7, 2014

Greetings!

I hope you are great and ready for a wonderful weekend. Here we are still dealing with a very temperamental winter that just has a extremely strong grip. I hope he let got of us soon. To counter the cold weather, I create. Today I made a card to enter the Pals Paper Art and also Freshly Made Sketch challenges. I used the new and beautiful Peaceful Petals stamp set. I pulled out the Loving Thoughts stamp set for the sentiment. The flower I colored with the Aqua Pen and used the Naturals White cardstock. So, do you like it? Please take a moment to share your thoughts. I love to her from you!

Happy Stamping!


Miriam Castanho Bollinger

Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Gray cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, Naturals White cardstock, Regal Collection DSP stack

Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Blushing Bride, Rose Red

Stamp: Peaceful Petals, Loving Thoughts

Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Epic Day Designer Washi Tape, Aqua Pen

WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!

The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!

Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty mix of color and pattern! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Great template. Love that you added black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone. I enjoyed this challenge and look forward to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Washi tape border! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the border and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty this is! Lovely use of both challenges! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you put the patterns together in the corners! A beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.