Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple Stems & Banner

February 10, 2014

Greetings!

I am so glad that Dawn Olchefske has invited me to be a Guest Star this month and that I can showcase the newly released Simple Stems stamp set as it rises my hopes of Spring arriving soon. I prepared this card for my club ladies and they are loved it. I add a bit of texture using the new Arrows TIEF, which can also be found on the 2014 Occasions Catalog. I simply could not stop at 2 items from the new catalog, then I reached for the new Banner Bundle for the sentiment. Did you notice that the Simple Stems flower was cut using the Secret Garden Framelit? Indeed! So, if you already have the Secret Garden framelit, the Simple Stems is the perfect addition to your collection. Make sure to stop by my store at any time to order yours!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger





Ingredients:

Paper: Strawberry Slush cardstcok, Pool Party cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstockQuatrefancy Specialty DSP

Ink: Strawberry Slush

Stamp: Simple Stems, Perfect Pennants

Accessories: Secret Garden Framelit, Banner Framelit Dies, Arrow TIEF, Big Shot, 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Rhinestone, Dimensionals




WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!

The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and bloom your creative self!

Shop with Miriam
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.