Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Kindness

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhY6-VxI70Lb8eCkm_wtCu_t8WZMXoqMkQnkKq7qvN4SJBkdKHMfejDhBm78c-8Eg9O8Hzzlo2o44sD_GO0TkuSfqx9L_E-lvDelo_6CBA4H6YRUBQvRjMquZabRnOBGB4z-QKnPdy8do7r/s1600/mojo491.gif

Hello my dear friends and readers. This past week was a delight, a bit busy, but a delight. I got to spend time with some customers, held a Stamp-a-stack on Sunday and had a fabulous and super fun time. A super relaxed Sunday filled with fun, laughter and friends.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, thank you, petite petals, petite petals punch, flower shop, thoughtful branches, su

And Monday rolled in and the MM491 was calling my name. Well, I had a bit of free time and took advantage of it to get some craft going. I got some of my Flowerpot DSP (retired) and went on creating this card. I like the colors and how it turned out. The flower theme seems in order as I am hoping to start seeing them pop up here and there. I used the Flower Shop stamp set, Petite Flowers stamp set and punches, as well as the Thoughtful Branches for the sentiment. I know many people that deserves this card, so I may just as well get busy making few more and send them out. Brighten someone's day and send them a handmade card!

Thank you for your visit. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.