Sunday, July 12, 2015

Please be well.

As we drove around today, running errands before going to a church festival that is right by our house, we saw a homeless young lady at an intersection. A beautiful young lady and I gave her something to, if nothing else, ward off the hunger on her stomach. I felt really bad for seeing her in that situation, which I dare not to judge. I sure hope that good winds will blow her way and provide her with great opportunities.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demostrator, sc, get well, perfect pennants, sweater weather, su

I made this card thinking of that young lady. I am thinking and sending good thoughts her way and I hope they reach her. The sketch is from the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 548 and with all those layers I thought it to be layers of energy enveloping each one of us. I use retired DSP as I thought the warmth of the colors match the warm weather. The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants stamp set.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.