Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blossoms for you!



The nice warm weather has taken a leave on us, but I sure hope to see it back soon. No warm days means more time in my craft room.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demosntrator, sssc, birthday card, birthday blossoms stamp set, lovely lace tief, texture boutique machine, pansy punch, su

I have worked on some commissioned work but had time to prepare today's card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 275. The new Birthday Blossoms stamp set was put to work here along with the Lovely Lace TIEF. I picked up some paper from my stash and the card was born, but not before I did a bit of fussy cutting for the sentiment. I love the simplicity of this card.

Thank you so much for your visit today. Please visit again. Be well

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.