Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Celebrate Summer.


This week is going by too fast, it seems. I have been my usual busy and start thinking about the new school year and working on getting things set up to start my son on kindergarden next year. He is very eager to learn, so it is time to start him. He is used to the routine of the house and the exemplary sister. I hope he will be as good a student as my daughter. Having them home is truly a blessing.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, all occasions card, butterfly basics stamp set, floral wings, and many more stamp set, lovely lace tief, texture boutique machine, su

Then, I decide it is time to continue to celebrate summer. The children and I are enjoying the weather and some fresh vegetables from the garden. There are some specs of yellow flowers,  all shades of green, and the colors are vibrant against the rich dark soil. The colors are perfect together and combined with the Mojo Monday challenge 406 it was a perfect combination. I use the new Floral Wings stamp set, which I have to say is one of my favorites from the new catalog. The Butterfly Basics stamp set was used for the back panel and the green panel was embossed with the Lovely Lace TIEF. The urge to add a perfect looking bow could not be resisted, and My Bow Maker delivered the perfect bow yet again.

Thank you very much for visiting today. I hope you will stop by again soon. Be well.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.