Friday, April 24, 2015

Line? Which line?

I am the kind of stamper that keeps the images from a stamp true to itself. I change colors, use heat embossing, texture embossing, but hardly ever I modify the image by adding anything to it. Today, however the Splitcoast Stampers Challenge TLC 530 made me jump out of my box.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, tlc, splitcoast stamper, birthday card, flashback dsp, crazy about you, perpetual birthday calendar, label love, square punch, su

And the best part: I loved it. It was a fun experiment for me and I thought the result was great. So great I made a book mark and a gift card holder with the same images from the Crazy About you stamp set. To give this special effect on the image I simply used my Basic Black marker and add the lines. Nothing to it and lots of fun. I chose to keep the images from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar as is and the sentiment from Label Love gave just the perfect balance for this sketch. I am sad to see the Label Love retiring, but this one is a keeper and I will continue to use it for a long time to come. Grab yours before it is gone forever.
Hope you have enjoyed today's project. Please come back again soon. Take care

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the retiring list is here and the only thing left to do is hurry up and grab your favorites before they are gone. Mind the sales too; some stamp sets will be up to 25% off and some accessories up to 50% off!! 



MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  
Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.