Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Musical Medley

130


I am not sure if the week is going by too fast, or if I am completely unable to keep track of it all. Sometimes it is nice to look at my calendar and see blank spaces. This week, that is not the case.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, modern medley, flowering flourishes, big shot, su


Because of that I was not able to play as much as I like. However, some events this week were truly worth it. On Tuesday night, me and my daughter went to see Mr. Ithzak Perlman play with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. What an evening that was. To say he is a virtuoso is the understatement of the year. He is genius, marvelous, fantastic, inspiring, and the greatest of our time. Of course I got y own share of inspiration. as I prepared a card for the Dostamper Stars challenge 130, I went back to my retired stash of Modern Medley and found just the right piece of paper I need for this project. The look is simple yet elegant. Flowering Flourishes as a partial background allows for the colors to be kept to a minimal. The Banners framelits set the tempo for this piece, and in all this is my masterpiece for today.

Check out more "Sketch Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below)

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the retiring list is here and the only thing left to do is hurry up and grab your favorites before they are gone. Mind the sales too; some stamp sets will be up to 25% off and some accessories up to 50% off!! 


MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  
Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

2 comments:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.