Friday, March 13, 2015

The buds are coming!



Yes, they are coming and we are very, very happy about it. Today, as we looked outside, we were pleased to see the first signs of our beautiful tiger Lilly. I have picked up some items to get my seeds started and soon will be doing some checking on my garden area! Love this time of the year.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, fusion, something borrowed DSP, sheltering tree stamp set, beach house washi tape, su

Of course, the improved weather brings the renewal that we were all waiting on. I hope to watch the grass gets greener and to see it grows once again. While I sit here wishing for that, I decided that in my stamping studio, my trees are all covered with new leaves and my grass is truly green. Well, with the Sheltering Tree stamp set this was easily accomplished. I did not want to use the inspiration piece from the Floral Fusion challenge, so I used just the sketch instead. A bit of Beach House washi tape and Something Borrowed DSP and this card brings the senses of summer right to me. Can hardly wait to see all the trees around covered with new leaves and being able to enjoy the beautiful, sunny, and warm days.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


EARN BONUS HOST DOLLARS ON-LINE!  Stock up for yourself or combine your order with a friend(s) to place an on-line order of $250 or more (before shipping and tax) and earn a $25 host dollar bonus.  Bonus Host Dollars are available with on-line orders, too--not just parties! This bonus is in addition to earning a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration.

A HOBBY STAMPER'S DREAM!  During Sale-A-Bration, sweeten the $99 Starter Kit Deal when you choose one of two FREE product BONUS options. 

Click to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit FREE product options!.

And along with the launch of the new catalog, there is also Weekly Deals for you to enjoy even more savings.  AND Sale-a-Bration also starts today. Now, this is what I call a super Tuesday!

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love your red geometric pattern on top of the gray florals! Such a great contrast. Pretty card : ) So glad you joined the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.