Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The party is almost over!

The Party is almost over.  One Week Left of Sale-a-Bration!

I can hardly believe how fast time went by and the end of another great Sale-A-Bration is drawing near. Did you get your favorites? Did you see all the great products you could yet get? If you still have some items you wish to get, please do so now as supplies are running low.


Plus, I wanted to invite you to join my team and earn even more.


"If you're waiting for a sign, THIS IS IT!" Discover 'the new you' at 'The New Me'... Inspiration | Motivation | Eat Smart | Move More | Think Thin | Life | No Failures | Goals | Dreams | Mind | Weight Loss | Fitness | Obesity Rehabilitation | The Biggest Loser | Adro Sarnelli | Winning | Achieve | Believe ~TNM www.thenewme.com.au

With 1 week left to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration freebies that come with the Starter Kit, I know there have been a few of you on the fence and I’ve been answering questions about the starter kit and the details of what happens after you sign up.  You know, things like:

Can I join for the discount?
Can I really earn money with Stampin’ Up?
What comes with the starter kit?
Do you have recommendations for what I pick in my starter kit?
What are the minimums required for staying active as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator?
Do I have to actually sell anything?
Why would I want to sign up?
What do I get for signing up before Sale-a-Bration is over?

I wanted to answer all those questions and any other YOU may have.  Contact me and let's get chatting and get you set up to start the fun. I am sure you will love it all and have lots and lots of fun.

Origami Owl Living Locket.... FREE CHARM WITH A $25 OR MORE PURCHASE... Contact me to place your order YourCharmingLocket@gmail.com or message me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YourCharmingLocket. Want more than just one locket, consider joining our team for an extra income.

EARN BONUS HOST DOLLARS ON-LINE!  Stock up for yourself or combine your order with a friend(s) to place an on-line order of $250 or more (before shipping and tax) and earn a $25 host dollar bonus.  Bonus Host Dollars are available with on-line orders, too--not just parties! This bonus is in addition to earning a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration.

A HOBBY STAMPER'S DREAM!  During Sale-A-Bration, sweeten the $99 Starter Kit Deal when you choose one of two FREE product BONUS options. 

Click to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit FREE product options!.

And along with the launch of the new catalog, there is also Weekly Deals for you to enjoy even more savings.  AND Sale-a-Bration also starts today. Now, this is what I call a super Tuesday!

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.