Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!


DSC#109-Sketch

I have plenty to be thankful for: my wonderful family, our health, our friends, and each and every one of you that became friends and are such supporter of my business. Thank you.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demosntrator, dsc, flashback dsp, something to say stamp set, flower patch, labels collection, big shot, su

Today's card used the sketch from Dostamper Stars challenge 108, and I am thankful for have found such a wonderful community that has embraced each of my own team members. I used the Flashback DSP as I love those colors, the prefect sentiment is from the Something to Say and the Flower Patch stamp set has the funky flowers that I needed. Perfect!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Dates: November 24 thru December 2, 2014
SAVE 25%!
  • Stampin' Up!'s $99 Starter Kit will be discounted 25% - to only $74.20!
    • You choose $125.00 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (That's $50 worth of FREE product!)
    • Choose from catalog &/or online product, sale items, clearance rack or weekly deals
    • Free Shipping - saves you another 10% (you only pay sales tax)
    • Includes a set of catalogs and business forms to help get you started
5% BONUS!
  • Receive 5% cash back on your December Sales (includes your personal purchases , as well as outside sales, family, friends, etc)
  • Cash back is in addition to your everyday demonstrator discounts and will be paid in January.
Welcome to my FlowerPower Community!


I

One lucky winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product available in the product line! You could also win one of 100 Project Life by Stampin' Up Card & Accessory Packs.  CLICK HERE to enter now!

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.