Friday, November 14, 2014

Do you smell it?


 

I do and it is sweet! It is called Holidays followed by Sale-A-Bration! Indeed, I am thinking of that yet again. Then, what happen is that I need to purge and use some papers that I have been hoarding.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampingiwhtyou, stampin up, demonstrator, cqc, pocket full of posies dsp, sassy salutations, decorative label punch, su

And today I did just that. I pulled out my drawers of retired paper and have decided that I must move this paper. Considering that the ColourQ Challenge 267 used most retired colors, I figure that I would use retired materials too. I love the turned out and this card was really simple to put together. It has a calming simplicity to it.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I

One lucky winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product available in the product line! You could also win one of 100 Project Life by Stampin' Up Card & Accessory Packs.  CLICK HERE to enter now!

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love how you incorporated the pattern on the DSP into your layout. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love your patterned paper, so beautiful with your stamping. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely serene card, Miriam, love the background paper! So glad you joined us at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.