Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Green & Gold thank you



Fall brings the change of color and.... football. I am not a fan and, in all honesty, I do not understand the rules of the game. Soccer is still my kind of football. However, living in Wisconsin it is impossible not to cheer for the Green Bay Packers.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demonstrator, rs139, park lane dsp, lots of thanks, perfect polka dot, adorning accents, su

I know this is not a football card at all, but is is the colors of the Green Bay Packers. I like green and yellow as those are the colors of Brazil too, so it is a good one for me. I made this card to participate in the Retro Sketch challenge 139, which is one of those sketches that I looked and was not able to resist. I kept it simple and the main focus became the Park Lane DSP. The sentiment is from the Lots of Thanks and with the touch of some retired products, I got this card together in no time.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):



One lucky winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product available in the product line! You could also win one of 100 Project Life by Stampin' Up Card & Accessory Packs.  CLICK HERE to enter now!

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 


The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.