Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fusion Red White & Blue - Simple Stems



I have to say that I like the Fusion challenges as they give me all the elements to get the juices going. Most of the times I use both the sketch and the colors/inspiration and today is not different. I set the background using the Simple Stems stamp set. The bunch of flowers almost resembles fireworks, don't you think? The sentiment is from Something to say, which lately has a lot to say around here. I made this a retirement card, as this is one theme that I do not do too often. So to all of you out there that may be looking into retiring soon, here is a card just for you!

Now you can go change the world or at least go and have lots of fun!

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
  Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!

Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing along at FUSION and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.