Friday, July 18, 2014

Sneak Peek - Good Greetings



Nothing like seeing something new every now and then. The Occasions catalog will be available a bit sooner this year and one of the privileges of being a demonstrator is that we can acquire new catalog product sooner. I receive my Good Greetings stamp set, which will be available at the 2014 Occasions Catalog and I want to make a card with that.


I turned the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches 145 challenge, but kept it true to the elements.

Tips and Tricks:
  • To cut the tails of the banner, I simply used the Hexagon punch.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

 Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!

Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I'm totally in love with that hardwood stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is! Every time I see that Hardwood set I love it a little bit more! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the earthy feel you've given your card with the colours and the woodgrain background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.