Saturday, June 21, 2014

Try Stampin' on Tuesday 142 -



I just found this new challenge blog, called Try Stampin' on Tuesday. The title made a chuckle a bit as I try to stamp every day. Anyway, it was indeed a Tuesday and I loved the sketch, so I went for it. The Starburst Sayings stamp set has the big greetings which is great to fill up a card's front effortlessly. I also tried another stamp from the Bordering Blooms stamp set for the banner. I love how it turned out. It is simple, masculine, and it certainly can go to few occasions. Love to have cards like that at hand! Thanks for visiting today. Please come back again!

Happy Stamping (any day of the week)!!!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

Tips and Tricks:

  • I used the 1" square punch to cut the banner tails, as I wanted them at a certainly length and width.
  • When I am attaching a ribbon, I make sure to attache it first to the layer and then the layer to the base. It avoid trying to pull the layer and damaging it in the process.
  • Giving texture to a layer adds a lot of interest to the card without much work. Give it a try!
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
  Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!

Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!



FOR A LIMITED TIME--$50 STARTER KIT OFFER.  Do discounts on new catalog products, a friendly, fun private community of passionate stampers and exclusive papercrafting resources and ideas make your heart go pitter pat?  It just got easier to enjoy them ALL!  Get the scoop on the $50 Starter Kit HERE!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your little banners. Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, definitely a Happy card. Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. We'd love to see you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the ribbon

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card and i love the banners :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.