Monday, June 30, 2014

RS 121 - Label Something - A Milestone is reached!!!



Wow, I can hardly believe that here I am typing my 200th post. This is thank to you that have supported me along the journey. I look forward to the next 200th, 500th, 1000th post and many more! So, let's celebrate and have a Birthday card using Retro Sketch challenge as my canvas. The colors are bright and happy, and the all new Tangelo Twist takes the center stage. The sentiment is from Label Something stamp set; the Decorative dots tief layer add to the flair.

Tips and Tricks:
  • The Tangelo Twist piece was first adhered to the Crumb Cake and then they were both embossed. The Chocolate Chip layer behind the sentiment was embossed using to continue the strips from the dsp layer.
  • The beautiful bow was made using My Bow Maker. I love how soft and easy to work with is this ribbon!
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
 Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!

Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!



FOR A LIMITED TIME--$50 STARTER KIT OFFER.  Do discounts on new catalog products, a friendly, fun private community of passionate stampers and exclusive papercrafting resources and ideas make your heart go pitter pat?  It just got easier to enjoy them ALL!  Get the scoop on the $50 Starter Kit HERE!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.