Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SSSC 212 - Morning Meadow

Greetings,


Despite of a long, weary week, we had a Sunday worthy of celebration as our daughter had her Festival Concert. It was beautiful and we had a great time. I did have some time in the morning to check out some of my favorite challenge sites and loved the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I decided that I could spare a moment to put a card together for the challenge and I loved how the Morning Meadow stamp set gave me all the components to make this card. I like its elegant and crisp lines. This card can easily be replicated with any stamp set. Did you like it? Will you share your thoughts with me? I appreciate you visiting today. Please come back soon.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Paper: Soft Sky Whisper White, Regals Collection DSP stack, Elegant Eggplant,

Ink: Perfect Plum

Stamp: Morning Meadow

Accessories: Basix Pearls Jewels

 The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self
 

WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.