Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mojo Monday 338 - My Mother

Greetings,


I am not sure how we came about the end of March already. Do you feel that the time is simply flying away before your eyes? I do. Nonetheless, we are enjoying that the winter is coming to a close and soon we hope to see flowers blooming and see a lively summer again. With that hope I entered this card today on the Mojo Monday challenge. I used the My Mother stamp set to celebrate all mothers who, after all, bring life forth. I added the butterflies using the Papillon Potpourri and the Bitty Butterfly punch. This card is to celebrate all mothers, life, and all the good that are in them.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet

Ink: Summer Starfruit, Versamark, 

Stamp: My Mother, Papillon Potpourri

Accessories: Heat Tool, Gold Embossin' Powder, Bitty Butterfly punch, Big Shot, Circle Collections framelit.

 The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self
 

WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.