Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pals Paper Art 195 & Freshly Made Sketches 127 - Chalk Talk

Greetings!
PPA195
  

I am happy to say that we are finally catching a break on our weather and Spring appears to be just around the corner. We are enjoying beautiful days, now we just need it to warm up. The colourful bright sunny days is a reflection of the Pals Paper Art color combo challenge. I decided to combine that with the simple and elegant Freshly Made Sketches challenge to prepare a Thank you card using the Chalk Talk stamp set and framelit. The Pleasant Poppies stamp was added just to one side of the background layer. I masked the edges of the part I did not want inked, removed the tape and stamped the inked part into the Wild Wasabi background for a subtle effect. I hope you enjoy it and please take a moment to share your thoughts. Thanks for visiting today. Come back soon!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



Ingredients (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

Paper: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Rose Red, Regals Collection DSP stack

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red

Stamp: Chalk Talk, Pleasant Poppies

Accessories: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Chalk Talk Framelit, Boho Blossoms punch

The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!

 
WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

12 comments:

  1. Miriam, I love your use of the Pleasant Poppies as a side image in the background. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane for stopping by and for taking a moment to share your thoughts. I love the Pleasant Poppies background and need to be careful not to overuse it! LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh so pretty! Such a great sentiment for the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, It was my pleasure to play along. Thanks for keeping the challenges coming!

      Delete
  3. Cute use of the sketch! I love your little layered accent flower. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I truly enjoyed the sketch and the little flower just makes a plea for spring to come at once!

      Delete
  4. Miriam, What a great combination of both challenges! I love the way you've included the poppies on the side. Thanks for playing along with this week's PPA color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brian, thank you so much for visiting and for your kind words. The Pleasant Poppies is a big favorite and when I can add just a bit of it to any project, it makes me truly happy. I am glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  5. Your card just blows me away, Miriam! I love how you combined the challenges. I think my favorite part is the addition of the poppies. This is a perfect way to use this stamp. Of course, the single rhinestone adds just the perfect touch of bling! Thanks for sharing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Ann for such nice words. I feel totally honored to have participate in the challenge and I am humbled by your words. Thank you very, very much!

      Delete
  6. What lovely clean lines - your precision is impeccable! Thanks for playing with PPA this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. I am very happy for all the wonderful visitor and for your kind words. Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.