Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Bright.

Dear Friends & Readers,

We got another punch of cold and snow. The sun has been shining, it is cold, but with the fresh snow on the ground it is bright and beautiful. Not my favorite season, but beauty cannot be denied.


image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/feather-files-aviary-prod-us-east-1/98739f1160a9458db215cec49fb033ee/2018-01-14/979f07335d8140ce9155951ed8985d17.png

I worked on today's card for the DoStamper Stars and I love the brightness of the colors. Make me think of the Spring that will come soon in all its glory and beauty.


dsc, all occasions card, hello friend stamp set, sunshine wishes thinlits, big shot,


Does this card make you think of Spring? I debated over sentiment but the "hello" won me over as if it is just a greeting soon to be here. This card is a mix of supplies. Sometimes I like using just one stamp set so I can stretch the possibilities. This time I used the Hello friends stamp set for image and sentiment, for the flower I used the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. The "leaf" I just cut from the flower itself and have the leaf. The flower is easily built by cutting 2 flowers and overlapping them together. I love the looks and how easy it was to put together. Give it a try, I promise you will like it.

Thank you for your visit today. I am always happy when you visit. Have a wonderful day. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to double the flower - love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.