Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Amazing Brusho

Dear Friends and Readers,

After having the temperatures going crazy on us, we had two days of rain, plain rain, and the fear now that once the temperature drops a whole new problem can develop. I just hope that Springs get here soon and move this nasty weather away.

Image may contain: text

I am enjoying some time spend in my craft corner and making some pretty cards using Sale-A-Bration items as well as Occasion Catalog items. Fun times!


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, amazing you stamp set, brusho crystal colour, linen thread, aqua painter, su


I have played a lot with the Amazing You stamp set and I love it more each time. Of course it makes the set that much more attractive since I got it free with my $50 purchase. And so can you. I want the flowers to be colored and I got it colored using the new Brusho Crystal Color. I love how it works and how easy it is to create backgrounds and to color with it. For this card, I first stamped the images in the Whisper White layer then I proceed to hand cut around ti to make a bit more rustic. Using the Basic Black marker I outlined the edges for a little of depth. Very small black Rhinestones were scattered around for added interest. On the side I placed a ribbon and Linen Thread to continue with the rustic elements of the card. I love the final result. I think I will need to make a few more of these.

Thank you for your visit today. Make sure to stop by again. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

2 comments:

  1. great card Miriam! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.