Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Gorgeous Birthday

Dear Friends and Readers,

Thank you so much for all the condolences messages you took the time to write. We went to Indiana and the funeral and burial was on Saturday. It was a very different experience to me as in Brazil things are done very fast, the emotions are normally raw, and the entire thing is rather somber. I sure learned a lot.

Image may contain: text

I got back and needed some time in my craft corner to just contemplate life and get myself a bit of respite. I prepare the card for Dostamper Stars 267 and the card turned so beautiful I gave it to my friend whom just celebrated her birthday on Sunday.



Miriam castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, birthday card, beautiful you stamp set, layering ovals, stitched shapes framelits, petal pair TIEF, big shot, brusho crystal colour, su

Oh, I think I will make another one of this, as I loved how it turned out. I used the Beautiful You stamp set for image and sentiment. The texture area was done with the new Petal Pair TIEF, how beautiful is that? The dress and hat were colored using the new Brusho Crystal Colour. I honestly was not looking into purchasing it, but I am happy I did. Make sure that when using the Brusho, it is ideal to use either Memento or Archival ink. The colors are beautiful and it is super easy to use. more on that to come soon. I layered the image to give an extra boost and rhinestones are just about mandatory! Love the results.

Hope you enjoyed today's project and please stop back again for more. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE the added texture. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.