Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hi Honey.

Image may contain: text


Dear Friends & Readers,

We are making good progress with our kitchen project and on Tuesday I was able to get our sunroom in order and organized a bit to serve as our kitchen, well, a cooking and eating area. This is our school room, so we are sharing the space with books, violins, and now a hot plate. Life is beautiful I am excite for our project and soon all will be completed.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, jar of love stamp set, oh so eclectic stamp set, detailed dragonfly thinlits, dragonfly dreams stamp set, big shot, hexagon DTIEF,su

I am finding some time to escape the project and do a bit of crafting. Today I worked on a card using Dostamper Stars 239 as the inspiration. I am positive that once you have tried the new Hexagon DTIEF you will be amazed on how well it works and how beautiful the texture is. I love it and used it today for my card. The foliage is from Jar of Love stamp set, the little flowers from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set, and the bee from the lovely Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and matching framelit. Now, for the hives, I used a piece of Hello Honey cardstock and after I run it through the Big Shot, I cut using the texture as a guide. Super easy and cute. I made a smaller version to use as a gift note enclosure. Love those too!

Thank you for your visit today. Please come again. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

 

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you cut the Hexagon embossed piece and split it, super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the sketch...well done! Thanks for playing along with this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.