Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Eclectic Bling!

Image may contain: text


My dear readers and friends,

I know I have been slow with new posts, but our remodeling project is taking just about all of my free time, so no time to have fun with my new supplies. However, I caught a break as the carpenter and electrician took over parts of the project that is beyond what we can do, and I enjoyed my time creating some cards with the new products. Oh, do I live the new catalog so much? Yes, I do.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, big shot, eclectic layers thinlits, metallic thread, metallic enamel, su


For today's card, the inspiration from DoStamper Stars 238 asks for Embellishment. Well, with this card using the new Eclectic Layers Thinlits, I could only think of the Metallic Enamel Shapes to enhance the beauty of the thinlits cut out. The flowers are part of the same set and they sure look marvelous together. I added Rhinestone to the small flowers and also Silver Thread to enhance a bit more of the card. While no stamp sets were used in this card, it sure turned out stunning looking.

Thank you for your patience, friendship, support, and visit. More coming soon. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. It definitely is stunning...love the colors! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.