Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Exciting new catalog.

Hello my dear readers,

Well, we are all getting very anxious for the launch of the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! catalog. I can testify that it is packed with wonderful products and as a demonstrator, I get the privilege to pre-order some of them. Let me tell you, it is beautiful. I am sure you will agree with me once you get to see it too. My list has grown a bit and I am anxious too to get my hands on the other products that are calling my name.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, all occasions card, colorful seasons stamp set, beautiful you stamp set, watercolor wash background stamp, su


Well, we have all seem the lovely Beautiful You stamp set and I love both the images and the sentiments on this set. The fact that I can color it adds that much more interest for me! Love it. Then, I got the new Colorful Seasons and combined both of them for this beautiful card.  The flowers are just so pretty and the new Powder Pink is the perfect color. Of course I could not help but embellish the flowers with Pearls. They look marvelous. For the Hello Honey layer, I stamped the Watercolor Wash background in the same color just for a bit interest. I love using the same color ink on a cardstock. It always looks good and subtle. A simple card that can be put together quickly and bring a smile to the recipient.

Thank you for your visit today. Love having you stop by. Come often. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Hello Honey 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133678]
$7.00
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
[131174]
$5.95
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad
[131175]
$5.95
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
[133643]
$6.50

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.