Monday, May 8, 2017

Sweet friend, Spring.


School year is coming to a close and the garden season is starting. I have been working in the garden, we made new fence for it, added a bed for asparagus, and another 275 gallons tote for rain water storage. I love this time of the year and I love my garden. I may add a bench to one side just so I can sit there and relax.




Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, all occasions card, seasonal layers framelits, colorful seasons stamp set, live love grow stamp set, big shot, su

But we did have a bit of cold weather and a 32F morning yesterday. I just need some solid warm weather. Anyway, I play outside and some inside as well. I received my pre-order products and I am happy with the,. The new Seasonal Layers framelits and matching Colorful Seasons stamp set is absolutely gorgeous and I already put into good use. The flowers in this card is from the new Daisy Delight, which is also a must have. I did not even use the big flower in the set, and I love the soft look at the smaller foliage and flowers in this set. The sentiment is from the, soon to be retired, Oh So Succulent stamp set. The layout is from Mojo Monday 496 and worked beautifully to show case some new products.

I hope you enjoyed today's product and will be inspired to try something. Thanks for your visit. Be well.

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!




Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

2 comments:

  1. Love your color scheme and layout. Anxious to get using all the new goodies myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card that caught my eye amongst the other pictures on Mojo site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.