Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Gentle rain.



Tuesday was a beautiful rainy day. A gentle rain that soaks the ground and provide plenty moisture for the plants to grow. The kind of rain that makes you cuddle with a book and some hot drink. The kind of rain that gives the birds a chance to bath and be ever so happy. A peaceful, beautiful rainy day.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, thank you, awesomely artistic, simply sketched, texture boutique machine, elegant dots tief, botanical gardens dsp, su

Also a kind of day that gives a chance to play in the craft room and create some cards. I made this card for the Mojo Monday 447 and I am rather pleased with the result. I went for green since that is the most seeing color around my area now. A touch of Watermelon Wonder gave just the fine balance of color without breaking any harmony. The images are from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set and the sentiment from the Simply Sketched stamp set. I love both of them and they made a beautiful pair. I was not going to do anything with the Pear Pizzazz panel, but I just could not resist adding a bit texture to the card. I love it how the Elegant Dots TIEF completed the looks. The paper for the background is the Botanical Gardens dsp, and it worked beautifully.

I hope you enjoy my card today, just as much as I have enjoyed your visit. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is a fresh breath of spring! Lovely colors and a beautiful take on the mojo sketch! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.