Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This for you.



well, this week was not set for a good start, but it will all get much better as it goes by. It must be the first day of Autumn that threw me a curve ball. I sure need a reason to toast.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demosntrator, sssc, masculine card, mosaic madness, big shot, starburst framelits, argyle tief, mosaic punch, su

How about if I just celebrate the Autumn with a masculine card? Well then, here it is for you all. I pulled out an assortment of retired product to include: Mosaic Madness stamp set, Starburst Framelit, Argyle TIEF, the DSP paper and the sentiment are also retired. The sketch from the SSSC 287 is perfect for the Starburst framelit and that was my initial inspiration. Now, let's pull out some of our retired, combine with some new product and make some beautiful cards.

Thank you for your visit today. My doors are always open and I welcome all of you to come, see, share, enjoy, and be happy. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.