Friday, September 4, 2015

Salud!



Well, we have arrived at the end of our first Virtual School week, and I am happy to say that so far things are going as planned. My younger has been doing it for two weeks, but I started earlier to get a hang of the schedule, and he is only kindergarten. My older is 5th grade now, and this was her first official week.  We are all figuring things out and moving as we learn.


I have spend some time in my craft area, but not as much as I wish. That's ok. I do what I can when possible. Today's card I made based on The Paper Players challenge 260, and chose to use ribbon, ovals, and sequins. Birthday Blossoms was used as the corner flowers and the sentiment is from a favorite retired set, Perfectly Penned, which I kept and have used many times over. I did use several retired items here: the DSP, the Large Scallop edge and its matching texture folder, and even the Blackberry Bliss Ribbon. Certainly I can say that I admire how this looks came together. Love it.

Thanks for your visit today. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.