Friday, June 26, 2015

A blessing.


In the summer months, it seems that there are a lot more baptisms going on around here. I work a Farmer's Market once a month and see an increased request for Baptism card.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, fms, baptism card, blessed by god, subtles DSP, texture boutique machine, elegant bouquet tief, su


Hence my card today.  As I am working on few commissioned Baptism card, I take the time to make extra ones so I can have them handy. This one I made using the Freshly Made Sketch challenge 192 as a source of inspiration. I kept the card as pastel as possible but did not want to use the same tone of blue for both the DSP and the stamped image and sentiment, which are both stamped in Lost Lagoon. Both the cross and sentiment is from Blessed by God stamp set, which is a must in any stamper collection. I did emboss the background for a bit of added interest. I love how the flowers cascade down from the cross as if the blossoms are just exploding in new life.

Thank you so much for your visit today. I truly appreciate it and hope you will be back soon. Be well.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the retiring list is here and the only thing left to do is hurry up and grab your favorites before they are gone. Mind the sales too; some stamp sets will be up to 25% off and some accessories up to 50% off!!


WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Perfect use of the EF and the stamp! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on that pretty cross. And I love the combo of the embossing folder and dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.