Friday, January 2, 2015

Lovely you!

  sc521-bw.jpg

Happy New Year! I love saying that. With the holidays behind us, there are sometimes news that reach us that are not so expected. Along with a Christmas card, came a letter from a friend, and she shared some sad and painful news. Both me and my husband were surprised by the news and felt her pain.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, splitcoasters, butterfly basics stamp set, decorative label punch, all occasions card, su

I knew I want to send her a card, if nothing else to bring a bit of cheer and the certainty that she has a friend in us and she can reach out for us whenever she needs. I want some subtle colors and the Splitcoaststampers had the Color Challenge 511 up and I decided that I like the calmness of the combination. I pulled out an old Sale-A-Bration stamp set for the sentiment, but added a bit of new with the Butterfly Basics stamp set. I made the perfect little bow using My Bow Maker and I never get tired of admiring a well tied bow. The sketch I got also from Splicoaststampers, challenge SC521. The resulting card is both cheerful and also calm and solid. I am mailing it tomorrow and hope will find her in peace, calm, and good health.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping): 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2015 Catalog Transition 

As the end of the year approaches, many of you have been asking questions about the new catalog. So, here is a quick reference to help you.
  • 2014 Holiday Catalog: Ends January 5
  • 2015 Occasions Catalog: Starts January 6 - ends June 2
  • 2015 Sale-a-Bration Brochure: Starts January 6 - ends March 31
If you're an active customer with me, your Occasions Catalog and SAB Brochure should be arriving in your mailbox soon (some have already arrived).  Let me just say..."You won't be disappointed!"
As you browse through the 2015 Occasions Catalog, you'll find that a handful of products from the 2014 Holiday Catalog are being featured (in addition to those found on page 49).  However, most will "disappear".
Here's some of my favorites NOT Carrying Forward from the 2014 Holiday Catalog are:
Be sure to stock up before they are gone, gone, gone!
SHOP: Holiday Catalog

Are you ready for Sale-A-Bration 2015? Well, be ready and make sure you do not miss a thing. Contact me to book your party now. You get all the usual benefit and then some. In addition, you will receive a My Bow Maker for free as a Thank you gift for booking your party.

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

 NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.