Thursday, October 23, 2014

Peaceful Fall


 DSC#104-PotteryBarn

The leaves this year were absolutely beautiful in Wisconsin and I have enjoyed my rides a lot lately. It is just sad to see that they are coming to an end.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demonstrator, dsc, lovely as a tree, woodgrain tief, good greetings stamp set, modern label punch, su

The inspiration from Dostamper Stars challenge 104 this week was just perfect for me to enjoy a bit more of this natural beauty and make a peaceful calming card. Lovely as A Tree is an absolutely favorite of mine and the oak leave is one of the stamps that I have used a lot this year. The greeting is from Good Greetings stamp set that you can get it for F-R-E-E until the end of October by placing a qualifying order.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/mbollinger/jointhefun
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card and that fact that even with the bow, it would work for the men in our lives. TFS Miriam!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can never have enough ideas for Lovely as a Tree! Thanks for participating in this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.