Saturday, October 4, 2014

The weather.... oh the weather


PPA222 Early Espresso Calypso Coral So Saffron 

All of the sudden we had a brutal end to the nice weather and the forecast says that we may get some snow today. What???

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa 222, fms 156, flowering flourishes, serene silhouettes, 7/8" scalloped circle punch, square lattice tief, texture boutique machine, gold soiree specialty dsp, su

I am the least entertained with such forecast. So, to express my sadness I prepare today's card using the color combo form the Pals Paper Arts challenge 222 and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketch challenge 156. As I look at this card, I can only think of it as a Sympathy card. The Serene Silhouettes stamp set paired up beautifully with the small detail from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed today's card and I hope you will come back again soon.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.



You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

5 comments:

  1. Great card Miriam! Love the flourishes as a background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pops of color against the background! You combined the challenges beautifully! Thanks for joining us at PPA and FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Miriam! The embossed piece is the perfect setting for the circles, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous! I loved how you used different textures and the way you used the different stamps - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I thought that was dsp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.