Tuesday, May 13, 2014

US 256 - Flower Shop

Hi everyone,

Sketch256

We got started to a very rainy week. I have my garden planted and I am hoping that the weather will firm up once and for all. Meanwhile, I am playing in my other garden - the creative garden. I prepared a card for the Unscripted Sketches challenge using the Flower Shop stamp set which is way too pretty to stay on my shelf. Did you like it? Please share some love and visit again.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger



 Tips & Tricks:
  • When I am doing any small embellishment that requires lining up, I position then until satisfied and then adhered them, one at a time, keeping the layout.
 Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Aneta. I am happy you liked it and happy that you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo pretty! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.