Saturday, May 10, 2014

Paper, fabrics, yarns.... I love them all!

Hello everyone,

Craft! It is impossible for me to find a craft that I do not like. I may not be good at it, but that does not mean I do not like it. Paper has been my primary love since I was little, however I have done my share of other crafts: painting, knitting, crochet, sewing, and more.

Last year Stampin' Up! showered us demonstrators with a wonderful package of goodies that we earned through the Book-a-Thon event. Among other things in the package, there were fabrics... beautiful fabrics that I have been contemplating what I was going to make with them. Not any more. My dear friend Evelyn from Yvie's in Alabama sent me some beautiful yarns along with crochet hooks for my mother. I have already a collection of interchangeable circular needles that were in need of a new case.  I pulled my sewing supplies out and made a case for all the hooks, circular needles, and more. I used the Summer Smooches fabric and loved how it turned out. Here is what I made. What do you think?

 The closed case! 

Partially open showing the interchangeable cables

And on all it's glory!

The interchangeable cables' pockets.

The Interchangeable needs and crochet hooks' corner.

And the center pockets for all the extras: DPN, scissors, circular needles, and little bags with other miscellaneous items! 

Hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I have. Next stop, paper again, of course!

Happy crafting!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.