Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Oh my...



Oh my, oh my. I am so sorry my dear readers and friends, for being so quiet this past week. I had some incident after the heavy rain fall on Tuesday evening and that just added to my very busy week. We got a bit of water in the basement and I got some of my supplies wet. Nothing was lost, other than a lot of time. I just now finished making sure all is dry and good, things are back in place and I can play again. But the weather outside is so beautiful that I am spending most of the day outdoors with the children. Today we picked strawberries, so my day was dedicated to making our jam. I found a bit of time at the end of the day to play again.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, congratulations, farmer's market dsp, touches of texture, flourishing phrases stamp set, big shot, magnetic platform, flourish thinlits. big shot, su

And this is the card I made using the gorgeous Flourish Thinlits, which has a matching stamp set - Flourishing Phrases, that gave me the sentiment. I will be posting this card on the MojoMonday 453, as I got the sketch idea from them. This thinlit will be busy in my hands. I love the details and the flair it has. The rhinestones on the "buds" adds such a delicate touch. The Very Vanilla background would be way too plain without some touch or texture. I selected to have the Touches of Texture for that and even added the little dragonfly. I love all the textures in this card.

I hope you enjoyed the project today. Please share your thoughts as I love to hear them. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous die cut and lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.