Saturday, January 23, 2016

It is all good.

PPA-284-Jan21

Well, this was a busy day and I am a bit tired. My older daughter was asked if she would like to do some "babysitting" on Fridays and she quickly agreed. Yesterday it was her first time and I was happy that she did well and enjoyed it. It is just a bit strange to see the child go to work.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, all occasions card, get well, sympathy card, bohemian dsp, rose wonder stamp set, awesomely artistic, su

Then I spent my day with my little boy and we had a very calm but busy day. He is a nice boy and makes for a wonderful company. I did some work in my craft room and made the card to participate in the Pals Paper Arts challenge 284. I kept the card simple using the Bohemian DSP, image from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set, and sentiment from the Rose Wonder. Perhaps this can be a Get Well card or even a Sympathy card, but in truth I think it can be for anyone that we are always thinking about. In my case, I was thinking in may daughter all day and hoping that she was doing well. I guess the prayers were for me!

Have a fantastic weekend. Thank you for stopping by. See you soon. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet with the dragonfly! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Miriam! I love the Blackberry Bliss ribbon. As you said, this would be a perfect Get Well or Sympathy card...or one for anytime you just want someone to know you are thinking of them! Thanks for joining the Sketch Team at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriam, I just love your card and how you used the Bohemian DSP to design the sketch for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. When I was 10 years old my mom gave me a blue colored dragon fly designed with different sized rhinestones and your card reminds me of the day she gave it to me. I still have it. Thank you so much for playing with us this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a lovely sentiment! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.