Friday, December 20, 2013

Follow your heart - Color Q 220 & Mojo Monday 324


     
Seasons Greetings,

Once I saw the new stamp set Follow Your Heart, I could not help and do just that: I the followed my heart and ordered the stamp set. I get to celebrate Valentine's day twice each year: in February, by the American calendar and in June by the Brazilian Calendar. With that much to celebrate I need few items to help me out. I took advantage of both challenges from Color Q #220 and Mojo Monday #324 to showcase the stamp set and also to get a new look for such a date. What do you think? Will you please share your thoughts with me? Will be back soon with more bits and pieces of art! Until then,

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger





Ingredients:

Paper: Baked Brown card stock, Summer Starfruit card stock, Strawberry Slush card Stock, Whisper White card stock, Coastal Cabana card stock, Eastern Elegance DSP, Glimmer Silver paper

Ink: Coastal Cabana

Stamp: Follow your heart, Creative Elements

Accessories: Heart Collection framelit


Shop with Miriam

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Miriam! Happy Holidays and thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.